Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about the Berghotel Sonnblick
- Guests are welcome to check in between 3:00 and 6:00 pm
Please let us know if you would like to arrive later. We will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
- We kindly ask guests to check out between 8:00 and 10:00
Guests are requested to clear their rooms by 10:00 at the latest so we have enough time to carefully prepare the room for the next guests. Please speak to a member of staff at reception if you wish to check out later.
- For each room there is one underground parking space. Further parking spaces are available on request.
- Our hotel is located very close to the centre of the village and the ski lifts, so you are welcome to leave your car at our hotel for the duration of your stay.
Guests are welcome to pay by cash, VISA, MasterCard or debit card.
- 3 months to 1 month before arrival: 40% of accommodation price
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival: 70% of accommodation price
- Last week before arrival: 90% of accommodation price
- Last-minute cancellation or early departure: 100% of accommodation price
We recommend that guests take out holiday cancellation insurance. Here is a link to an insurer providing such holiday cancellation insurance: http://start.europaeische.at/hsp?AGN=10020668
Yes. When you check in you will receive a code to access the internet. There is free wireless internet with a fast connection throughout the hotel.
Smoking is forbidden in all the rooms and public areas of the hotel. Guests are, however, welcome to smoke in the heated smoking area on the terrace.
Our hotel's spa and sauna area is open from 15:00 until 19:00 Uhr. When the weather is bad we open the spa and sauna area at midday.
The Schlegelkopfbahn, which is the main lift providing access to the ski resort, is about 80 – 100 metres from the hotel. The main ski piste is just a few metres from the hotel.
Unfortunately, there are a few steps in the hotel which mean certain areas are not accessible for wheelchair users. However, the hotel does have a wheelchair-accessible lift which can be used to access the rooms and suites.
We kindly request guests with limited mobility to let us know in advance so that we can ensure they have a comfortable and enjoyable stay at our hotel.
We will be happy to organise a babysitter for your children.
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed in our hotel.
There are highchairs available in our hotel restaurant.
Guests who arrive early at the hotel are welcome to store their luggage with us until their room or suite is ready. Please speak to a member of our reception team.
Lift passes and tickets for the cable cars can be purchased quickly and easily from the reception desk in our hotel. This service saves you queuing in the morning and gives you more time to enjoy the mountains.
If you are arriving by airplane, we will be happy to organise a transfer from the airport to our hotel.