How to Find Us
The best way to travel to the Berghotel Sonnblick
Approaching from Vorarlberg (west), take the motorway as far as Bludenz. Coming from Tyrol (east), take the motorway as far as Landeck. Using an online journey planner such as Google Maps you can take a look at the route at home before you set off.
Important! Roads closed in winter!
Guests travelling to the region in winter must inform themselves before they leave about any road closures in the region. The road connecting Lech and Warth is closed more or less all winter. Therefore, we advise guests to block this road when using a navigation device so as to avoid long detours.
High-speed trains stop in Langen am Arlberg (Vorarlberg) and St. Anton am Arlberg (Tyrol). During the winter months there are also special ski trains with extra space for skis, snowboards, luggage, etc.
For details on train timetables please visit the website of the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB).
Lech am Arlberg can be accessed via several European and international airports in Germany, Austria and Switzerland:
- Altenrhein / St. Gallen (CH) 100 km (flights from Vienna)
- Innsbruck (AT) 120 km (flights from Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Vienna)
- Friedrichshafen (DE) 125 km (flights from Europe)
- Memmingen / Munich West (DE) 160 km (flights from Europe)
- Zurich (CH) 200 km (international flights)
- Munich (DE) 330 km (international flights)
- Milan (IT) 330 km (international flights)
Form the airport, guests can either take the train, hire a car or ask us to arrange a shuttle service.